Join Our Community Kitchen
Makiluto at makisalo! Enjoy a meal of vegetable-based dishes while learning with the Good Food Community's team members, subscribers and volunteers.
The team is happy to launch monthly community cooking and dining sessions on a Saturday. Here, you can sign up as a student and bring a guest or two. Learn to cook and exchange recipes -- regardless of your skill levels in the kitchen.
- Introductions start at 2:00 pm encourage guests to be at the venue 15 minutes before
- Cooking starts at 2:15 pm where we all help out on the tasks
- Dinner begins at 5:30 pm where we all sit down, talk and share!
- Our satellite kitchen is at Cubao, Quezon City where you can drop by to inquire or meet up with us
- We will notify you of the final location via email, SMS or viber upon payment confirmation.
- Anyone is welcome to join at Php 1,000.
- If you're one of our subscribers, you pay Php 800 only as you get a Php 200 discount!
In the cooking class, we can walk you through how to prepare vegetables into mouthwatering meals that you and the people you care for can enjoy.
We can all enjoy a dinner where they can take part in the meals you helped create while meeting other people who are also interested in supporting smallholder farmers and making food systems in the Philippines a little bit better.
Bring your team, your friends, your significant other, or your parents and siblings along -- we’d love to get to know them.